- Pre Market - STX, NSC, GWW, DHI, NVR, CFG, ROP, OSIS
- After Hours - MSFT, TXN, SANM, PKG, ASH, CR, ZION, PCL, BRO, GGG, PLT, JJSF, RMBS
- Pre Market - ERIC, PG, UTX, NVS, CAT, PFE, LMT, AAL, DD, MM, PHG, DHR, NUE, FCX, NEE, BMY, ITW, PH, GLW, DOV, AKS, BTU, OSK, PII, COH, LXK, AMG, AOS, TDG, WAT, PLD, AVX, CIT, ABMD
- After Hours - AAPL, T, AMGN, X, WDC, ACE, CNI, SYK, VMW, EA, YHOO, FSL, JNPR, DOX, POL, TSS, BXP, ILMN, CYT, OTEX
- Pre Market - ABC, FCAU, BA, SPIL, ANTM, GD, EMC, IP, AEP, PGR, TXT, TEL, PX, GIB, BIIB, HES, STM, ROK, STJ, MWV, BAH, MKC, ENR, AME, TROW, MTOR, ADT, EAT, TUP, RES, AHGP, ARLP, CRS
- After Hours - QCOM, FLEX, FB, LVS, JEC, AMP, STLD, RKT, TSCO, ATK, LRCX, MUR, SWFT, TGI, CBT, CACI, MEOH, VAR, WSTC, GGP, HOLX, ALB, KEX, IEX, PRXL, IGT, TTEK, AVB
- Pre Market - ALXN, RDS.A, PSX, F, VLO, CAH, DOW, EPD, COP, RTN, NOC, TWC, ABT, BABA, TMO, OXY, BAX, CL, NOK, VIAB, RCI, LLL, SWK, XEL, CAM, APD, SHW, ALV, CELG, HSY, WCC, BX, RCL, DGX, PHM, POT, CMS, HAR, KELYA, JBLU, IVZ, ZMH, ALLY, MJN, BEAV, HOG, BMS, HP, BC, HUB.B, LSTR, RYL, TKR, MTH, KMT, AIT, HGG, MD
- After Hours - AMZN, GOOG, V, CB, PFG, EMN, BRCM, HBI, RHI, WYNN, MTW, UIS, LEG, BCR, DECK, SCSC, SFG, PCCC, PKI, NFG, HA, NEU, WERN, N,
- Pre Market - HMC, CVX, NVO, TSN, ABBV, LLY, MAN, XRX, MO, LEA, IR, TYC, MA, MAT, BEN, WY, AVY, NWL, INGR, SPG, BERY, CNX, NS, LM, MOG.A, IDXX
Monday, January 26, 2015
Earnings Preview for the week of January 26 - 30: Of the companies reporting earnings for the week of January 26 - 30 some of the bigger names include:
Posted by Jamie at 1/26/2015 10:44:00 AM
Friday, November 21, 2014
AAPL is closing in on the measured move target of $121.82. In 2013 AAPL traded half-way back from the 2009 lows to the 2012 highs. Now it is approaching the 23.6% Fibonacci target which completes the measured move.
Posted by Jamie at 11/21/2014 12:22:00 AM
Friday, January 04, 2013
10:45 AAPL Update - LIS for bulls is 522 assuming this is a traditional low to high fib placement rather than an extension.
Caution, bearish island reversal has formed on AAPL chart. If bulls don't defend HWB, AAPL is doomed to retest support once again.
Posted by Jamie at 1/04/2013 10:21:00 AM
Thursday, January 03, 2013
Last week AAPL broke the micro short with a short squeeze. Yesterday we gapped up to previous resistance (yellow line). Now we are consolidating the move. I wouldn't be surprised if we fill yesterday's gap completely and bounce. There is a small gap around $569 which could provide resistance as AAPL makes its way to our target of $605.00
Posted by Jamie at 1/03/2013 12:24:00 PM